What: Huge Garage Sale
Why: To raise start-up capital for Breakthrough Ministries.
Where: 13808 Frontier Lane, Burnsville, MN 55337
When: Thursday, October 8th, 2009 from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday, October 9th, 2009 from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday, October 10th, 2009 from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Want to help?
I am asking you to tell everyone you know i.e. Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, family, friends, neighbors, other churches, email databases etc. about the garage sale and ask them to come to the sale and or donate as well.
Go through your stuff and donate whatever you would like to get rid of to this worthy cause (We also have to furnish houses so furniture would be welcome).
1. You can drop off your stuff this week on these days:
• Friday (October 2nd) from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
• Saturday (October 3rd) from 8:00 am – noon
• Tuesday (October 6th) from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
• *Wednesday (October 7th) from 8:00 am – noon *Special pick-ups (We have limited time but if you have something you can’t get to us please call me and I will arrange to pick it up on Wednesday morning.
Volunteer to help:
1. Set-up for sale on Wednesday, October 7th.
1st shift – 8:00 am – noon
2nd shift – noon – 4:00 pm
3rd shift – 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
2. Help during sale:
1st shift – 8:00 am – 11:00 am
2nd shift – 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
3rd shift – 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
3. Help packing up on Saturday, October 10th
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
We have financial obligations and a budget to raise a substantial amount before the end of this year. Tim Walstead and I (David Engman) are not paid employee’s only volunteers who are putting what little we have into this launch. We also have a huge God and so we believe He will bless this ministry in a big way financially. Is God putting it on your heart to consider being apart of this miracle for a breakthrough and make a financial donation? If so, please make check payable to Breakthrough Ministries and send to or drop off at: 13808 Frontier Lane, Burnsville, MN 55337
Email David Engman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-405-6678 to RSVP to Help