With our growing needs for transporting the homeless on Sundays and Tuesdays, we are in need of people to drive our bus for pick up and drop off. Can you rotate in a take a shift once a month or another frequency?
- Sundays: Be available to pick up at 4:30. Drop off by 9:00.
- Tuesdays: Be available to pick up at 6:00. Drop off by 9:00.
To qualify to drive a school bus in Minnesota, you must do have/do the following: (http://www.dmv.org/mn-minnesota/apply-cdl.php)
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a commercial driver’s license (CDL) with a school bus endorsement.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Pass a driver history check.
- Pass a physical examination.
- Submit to a national criminal history check, if you have resided in Minnesota for less than 5 years.