Join us every Tuesday (6pm-8:30pm) as we gather at Historic Wesley Center and then launch out on the streets to discover the people whom God is stirring and share the gospel.
- Sign up individually or as a group to conduct outreach to the homeless on the streets. We can accommodate as many as 20 volunteers.
- Please feel free to contact Jim Rottinger to arrange this outreach 952-412-3594.
- Group transportation is available on the Breakthrough Bus
- Orientation and training
101 E Grant Street, Minneapolis, MN 55403.
Breakthrough Ministries is located in the beautiful Historic Wesley Center (Downtown Minneapolis) on the NW Corner of the Minneapolis Convention Center.
Parking (in suggested order):
- (Free) Wesley Parking lot – Due to construction, space is extremely limited in our parking lot which is located on the South side of the Church. Entrance to the lot is only available from 1st Ave S which is a Northbound one-way. However, it is free to our volunteers, so it is worth checking there first.
- ($3.00) Metered parking is available on the streets. The meters accept credit cards and the cost is typically $3.00. I recommend street parking on the west side of 1st Ave S.
- ($5.00) Hyatt/Loring Park Parking Ramp located on the NE corner of Nicollet Ave and W. Grant St. – Due to construction on Nicollet Mall, you must enter this ramp from S Marquette Ave and Alice Rainville Place – follow the signs to the ramp. We have parking validations available for $5 cash. Please bring the parking stub and cash to Jim Rottinger (Breakthrough Staff) to obtain the validation to exit the ramp. Without the validation it will cost $12 to park in this lot.
To Sign Up
IMPORTANT NOTE: All volunteers need to complete a volunteer waiver form prior to volunteering. This form will be available for you when you arrive for training.